NDSU Penny Basketball is fast and fun for all ages! Shoot and score with a simple flick of your finger! A 2 player, face to face tabletop game where players alternately flick a penny past plastic 'defenders to score in their opponent's basket. Score is kept by moving metal pegs along the side of the board. First player to 5 wins! The game has a smooth, colorful game surface with the Bison logo displayed at midcourt. It includes two metal pegs for for scorekeeping, a penny and directions. Approximate dimensions 16" x 11" x 1". Game weighs nearly 3 lbs.
- Handcrafted and Made in America
- Face-to-face tabletop game with sapele wood veneer around border
- Children can play against adults in this simple, yet fun game
- Metal grommets and plastic defenders are attached by hand
- Metal pegs for keeping score
- Colorful, smooth playing surface depicting a basketball court
- Finished with environmentally safe water-based acrylic
- Bringing back Family Game Night!
- Ships from manufacturer within 3 days