With our Bison Walnut Horseracing game, everyone can be a winner when the racetrack is in your own home! This simple and exciting horseracing board game can be played with both small and large groups. Our horseracing game includes a maple veneer game surface with the NDSU Bison logo prominently displayed.
Line up the horses at the starting gate, deal the cards and begin rolling the dice to scratch horses and start building your “pot.” The remaining horses race to the finish line. Hold the winning horse’s card and you win!
These are the highest quality handcrafted horseracing board games available. Metal eyelets are driven by hand into each hole to protect the game for decades of entertainment. The game’s core is a high grade, medium-density fiberboard that won’t warp or crack. Breathe easy, the game is finished with an environmentally friendly, water- based clear acrylic. ATB Horseracing games include a deck of cards, pair of dice, eleven numbered, plastic horses and directions.
- Made in America!
- Bringing back Family Game Night!
- Handcrafted game board with 156 metal grommets that are driven by hand
- Wonderful party game that can be played by 4 to 40 people
- Fun for adults and kids alike
- Finished with environmentally safe, water-based acrylic
- Game board is a walnut veneer over high-grade, medium-density fiberboard that will not warp or crack
- Approximate dimensions are 11″ x 21″ x ¾”
- Game weighs nearly 5 lbs.
- Ships from manufacturer within 3 days